Author Topic: SPANISH CLASSES!  (Read 2801 times)

Stephen71

SPANISH CLASSES!
« on: June 07, 2004, 12:51:22 PM »
O.K, the free spanish classes at the city hall are just not doing it for me anymore. I am living in madrid and need to find intensive spanish classes.  Is there anybody out there that can share a great experience with a spanish academy in madrid? I am looking at price also. The cheapest I have found so far is C.E.E. Idiomas ( 122€/month - 40 hrs), but I have know idea how the classes are, anybody know? I´m  trying not to pay for a class and then find out at the end of the month that it was a waste of money. My spanish would be classified as elementary. Any advice is well appreciated. Thanks

Stephen

mr.mustard

SPANISH CLASSES!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 01:53:09 AM »
Hi,
I went to Idiomas SEIF (http://www.idiomasseif.com/madrid.html) last year for 3 months intensive, 2 hours a day 5 days a week and was very happy. They're not the cheapest around but the upside were that the classes were small, some days only two of us! The teachers focus on grammar for the first hour and in the second you are lead in open discussions so you can put your new found linguistic skills to the test right away. I checked out dozens of schools before I went for them, and some of the students had been in other academies and had switched because their previous classes were to large and they didn't get enough personal attention.
Buena Suerte :)  

Stephen71

SPANISH CLASSES!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 05:21:59 PM »
Thanks for the info. I will check it out.  

Stephen

exammadrid

• Default personal text
Re: SPANISH CLASSES!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »
You should try https://ingles-madrid.com/ we offer free Spanish lessons, reduced groups no more than 5 students per class and certified diploma at completion of the course.
Come and check us out.
Exam Madrid Academy.