Author Topic: RULES & REGULATIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL POSTING  (Read 6124 times)

Tracy

• Platinum
    • Tracy's Page
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL POSTING
« on: December 07, 2003, 08:09:49 PM »
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL POSTING, that may be changed and/or amended at any time.

If you'd like to promote your business at the Expatriate Cafe through our message boards, you may do so ONLY under certain conditions:

1. You must give details about YOUR BUSINESS ONLY
2. You must NOT mention or talk about the business of your competition.
3. You must NOT post your advertisements/business details on the SAME THREAD as your competitor(s).
4. You must NOT insult, bother or terrorize your competition, or anyone else that may take offense to your post.
5. You must NOT post profane, rude or vulgar text or pictures in promotion of your business or against your competition.

If these rules are not followed, there will be a permanent ban against promotional posts, and all parties involved may lose membership at the Cafe.

I really don't like creating rules regarding conduct, and quite frankly, I am disappointed in the two individuals (you know who you are) who are unable to conduct business in a mature, good-hearted manner. When you base your business on trust, generosity, and KINDNESS, people will respect you. When you compete with hate in your heart, you fail. I wouldn't be surprised if both of you end up begging in Sol with a tin cup.

Tracy Moral

"I Know Who I Am and Who I  May Be If I Choose," Don Quijote de la Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes