Author Topic: Which city has the best job market in Spain?  (Read 1902 times)

Fargo

• Default personal text
Which city has the best job market in Spain?
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »
It appears to me that the big cities (Barcelona, Madrid) have a lot of vacancies but the pool of applicants is more competitive because everybody and their mother wants to work there.

Meanwhile, the smaller cities aren't quite as cutthroat but have less job opportunities.

What I'd like to do is find a soft spot. I want to find a place with the vacancies of a big city with the competition of a small city. Which cities come closest to fitting that profile?

exammadrid

• Default personal text
Re: Which city has the best job market in Spain?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 06:32:33 PM »
Snowball chance in hell.....
It is not about where you would like to live, it is all about where College students live. They need to take official exams such as TOEFL, SAT, TOEIC...Moving to small cities you will be stuck with children and elderly people, grammar and some more grammar courses.
The best places to make money are the capital, Madrid and then I would say Barcelona and  Valencia. Seriously, forget about the rest.
Most places near the cost, there are thousands of British people living there and they teach privates at home for very low prices, now you will have to fight against that. The best is to work in an private academy with a contract and everything legal, Don't risk it.
Good luck!!!