Author Topic: Working Legally in Spain  (Read 1559 times)

kalipeach71

• Kalipeach71
Working Legally in Spain
« on: January 10, 2013, 05:30:05 AM »
Hello All, just signed up for TEFL courses online. I have been informed by my counselor that most students who have graduated from this program and seek work in Spain, work in the black. Is this a common practice? and if it is how do you stay under the radar? Are there schools in Spain that hire teachers legally? This has me a little concern but I have been unsure that this is okay. I have a passport and know that I can stay in the country for 90days on my passport but what if I want to do some traveling? Please do share any information on this subject, while it is still time to get my refund. :-\
~LA~

halydia

Re: Working Legally in Spain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
In the end, it's your choice whether you want to be living and working in a country illegally. I wouldn't suggest it, and I wouldn't really suggest working for any employer willing to employ people illegally.

Genesisd2003

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 08:31:30 PM »
Hi All,
My name is Peter, and I would like to know if anyone with the teaching credentials of TEFL Trinity, ever taught the basic EFL course and also had an additional subject layer, built into it. I ask this, because I`d like to take the Trinity TEFL or CELTA, but also mix it with teaching computer networking courses. I have about ten years of IT work experience. I just need at this point, to recertify, in the networking credentials, CCENT,A+,N+ and MCP. I would want to work legally, as I have dual citizenship for the USA and the EU, Ireland, unless the unemployment situation, is that bad??Anyone who has any experience with this type of situation can contact me at [email protected].
Best Peter
Peter Liggett

conquistadoraC

• Live and Love Life!
  • Bronze
    • Conquistadora Careese
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 02:05:55 AM »
Why not apply for for a teaching position through the Spanish Ministry? At least then you can be there for about a year legally. http://www.mecd.gob.es/eeuu/convocatorias-programas/convocatorias-eeuu/auxiliares-conversacion-eeuu.html

kalipeach71

• Kalipeach71
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:00:34 AM »
Thank You, for the link. I am going to check it out.
~LA~

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18