Author Topic: Working Legally in Spain  (Read 1605 times)

kalipeach71

• Kalipeach71
Working Legally in Spain
« on: January 10, 2013, 05:30:05 AM »
Hello All, just signed up for TEFL courses online. I have been informed by my counselor that most students who have graduated from this program and seek work in Spain, work in the black. Is this a common practice? and if it is how do you stay under the radar? Are there schools in Spain that hire teachers legally? This has me a little concern but I have been unsure that this is okay. I have a passport and know that I can stay in the country for 90days on my passport but what if I want to do some traveling? Please do share any information on this subject, while it is still time to get my refund. :-\
~LA~

halydia

Re: Working Legally in Spain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
In the end, it's your choice whether you want to be living and working in a country illegally. I wouldn't suggest it, and I wouldn't really suggest working for any employer willing to employ people illegally.

Genesisd2003

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 08:31:30 PM »
Hi All,
My name is Peter, and I would like to know if anyone with the teaching credentials of TEFL Trinity, ever taught the basic EFL course and also had an additional subject layer, built into it. I ask this, because I`d like to take the Trinity TEFL or CELTA, but also mix it with teaching computer networking courses. I have about ten years of IT work experience. I just need at this point, to recertify, in the networking credentials, CCENT,A+,N+ and MCP. I would want to work legally, as I have dual citizenship for the USA and the EU, Ireland, unless the unemployment situation, is that bad??Anyone who has any experience with this type of situation can contact me at Genesisd2003@yahoo.com.
Best Peter
Peter Liggett

conquistadoraC

• Live and Love Life!
  • Bronze
    • Conquistadora Careese
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 02:05:55 AM »
Why not apply for for a teaching position through the Spanish Ministry? At least then you can be there for about a year legally. http://www.mecd.gob.es/eeuu/convocatorias-programas/convocatorias-eeuu/auxiliares-conversacion-eeuu.html

kalipeach71

• Kalipeach71
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:00:34 AM »
Thank You, for the link. I am going to check it out.
~LA~

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18