Author Topic: Regions with Auxiliar Programs  (Read 863 times)

cari83

• Default personal text
Regions with Auxiliar Programs
« on: March 17, 2016, 12:57:29 PM »
I'm sure it would take a miracle for me to get a placement in Spain, as my inscrita number is over 4000. I'm also concerned about the regions I chose. I didn't read this link before choosing, and I chose Cataluña, Madrid and Navarra as my 3 region choices.

http://youngadventuress.com/2013/01/guide-regions-in-spain.html

According to this link Cataluña doesn't have a program any more, and Navarra has its own program geared toward British applicants. Is this going to be a problem, or do you think that if I am granted a late placement they would just offer me any region in Spain, regardless of my preferences? Though I chose those regions I would be willing to go anywhere in Spain. I wonder why they would offer us regions on the application that do not have programs - unless this blog post is dated and incorrect.

Patrick

Re: Regions with Auxiliar Programs
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 02:38:38 AM »
They will just place you in the region closest to the region you selected that has open slots.  For example if you select Valencia as your first choice (doesnt have a program), you will more than likely get placed in Murcia.

With such a higher number, you'll probably get placed in Madrid if you get placed at all (it is possible, but you might get notice in late summer or even early fall).