Author Topic: Moving from Inscrita to Registrada  (Read 870 times)

Sledpilot

• Default personal text
Moving from Inscrita to Registrada
« on: January 31, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »
Hello to all

I completed my application, received the confirmation email and sent in the PDF signed, initialed, and dated nearly a month ago. However, on Profex I'm still listed as 'Inscrita'. I'm a little concerned because it seems like a month is a long time to update my status. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if I should simply assume they lost the PDF and send another one. I'm going through the San Francisco consulate, by the way. Thank you for your replies.

Patrick

Re: Moving from Inscrita to Registrada
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 10:59:08 PM »
Definitely send the person you sent the documents to an email.  Their email should be listed on the same place you got the address info. 

From my experience (DC consulate), they've always responded to email within a few days at most.

Kilee2356

• Default personal text
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 04:16:43 AM »
Lots of us going through the SF consulate are in this same spot. According to another applicant that contacted them, they are just beginning to go through paperwork and we should expect status changes this week. In fact a few just had their status change today. You should check out the Facebook Group: Auxiliares de Conversacion en EspaƱa 2016-2017. Ask to join (they'll add you within a day) and its full of applicants and current auxiliares with people posting, commenting on, and answering relevant questions and content. I find it to be more frequent with responses and discussions.

krystalponce90

• Default personal text
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 04:05:05 AM »
Hey Guys! I applied on the 14th of January and was registrada on February 8th and immediately admitida minutes later.  Anyone else encounter the same! Maybe they are moving along much quicker then a lot of the blogs etc. that I have been researching. I am really shooting to be in Madrid!